- THOUGHT LEADER
We offer clients proprietary research and market insights in an ever-changing macro environment, convening some of the world’s leading experts in premier investment forums to discuss relevant global trends.
We provide clients with customized and innovative solutions that address their distinct needs. We partner with clients in over 120 countries around the world, managing assets in every major asset class.
We design investment products to express new ideas and structure portfolios that seek to capitalize on market inefficiencies to help clients meet their goals.
We identify market opportunities and invest on behalf of our clients within a world-class risk framework.
HOW WE'RE ORGANIZED
Within the Investment Management Division, many of our people serve in multi-function capacities but fundamentally, our business can be broken down into two main functions: Client Solutions and Investment Strategies.
Our Client Solutions professionals partner with large pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, central banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, endowments, foundations, individuals and family offices to develop investment strategies and identify the opportunities that shape their portfolios and long-term investment goals.
- Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high-net-worth individuals, their families, family offices and select foundations and endowments.
- Institutional Business works to develop and execute thoughtful investment solutions for our diverse client base which includes corporate and public pension funds, foundations and endowments, insurers, financial institutions and governments.
- Third Party Distribution (TPD) primarily targets individuals through financial intermediaries including wire-houses, regional broker-dealers, banks, insurance companies and RIAs.
Our Investment Strategies professionals build client portfolios across a broad range of asset classes, including equities, fixed income, alternatives and multi-asset class solutions, to customize client solutions that meet their unique investment objectives.
- Fundamental Equity teams conduct original, bottom-up research across a broad range of capitalizations and styles, spanning global developed and emerging markets. This team utilizes growth equity, value equity, global equity and real estate securities strategies.
- Quantitative Investment Strategies uses advanced quantitative methods to systematically uncover and exploit sources of alpha. Our proprietary risk models seek to ensure that risk is actively managed and allocated according to our investment criteria. We offer a range of strategies across market capitalizations, regions and investment styles that can be tailored to meet specific client demands.
- Fixed Income seeks to uncover opportunities across borders and in under-researched markets. We use independent specialist teams for bottom-up and top-down decisions, and for generating strategies within their areas of expertise. The Fixed income team includes money market products, central funding and liquidity management businesses.
- The Alternative Investments & Manager Selection (AIMS) Group provides investors with investment and advisory solutions, across leading hedge fund managers, private equity funds, real estate managers, public equity strategies fixed income strategies integrated and impact investments. The AIMS Group manages globally diversified programs, targeted sector-specific strategies, customized portfolios, and a range of advisory services. Our investors access opportunities through new fund commitments, fund-of-fund investments, strategic partnerships, secondary market investments, co-investments, and seed-capital investments.Liberty Harbor is a global multi-strategy fundamental investment fund, with a credit oriented focus. The team seeks to combine fundamental analysis with cross-product expertise to achieve attractive risk adjusted returns by discovering mispricing across capital structures and investing on both a directional and relative value basis and exploiting arbitrage and event driven opportunities. The team has continued to expand its international capabilities.HRS Total Solutions is an opportunistic multi-disciplinary hedge fund employing an intensive fundamental approach to investing. The Fund seeks asymmetric risk-reward opportunities to achieve equity like returns. The team has cross-market capabilities, with experience capturing synergies across the capital structure in both public and private markets.
- Global Portfolio Solutions is a leading provider of multi-asset class investment solutions tailored to the specific needs and objectives of institutional clients. With professionals located around the world focused on investment and services, the team performs research, develops market insights, implements and manages multi-asset allocation strategies including tactical investment decisions and the specific application of risk management strategies and processes.